Here’s a note from Chris Heitz and some photos from Becky Braunig… Just spoke with Jerry, and despite the cool and cloudy weather we’ve been having, his gardens are overflowing!
- Fresh, and READY TO EAT: spinach, lettuce, potatoes
- FREE: wild flower seedlings silky phacelia from along Trail Creek road
- MATURE & READY TO PLANT: squash, tomatoes, broccoli, seed potatoes, as well as German seed potatoes from Ray Hart
- READY TO PLANT: beautiful geraniums
- Fruit will be available on the 28th: raspberries and figs
Hope to see you Wednesday – Noon until 2 – remember to bring your own bags.