Rat out some weeds

By | July 16, 2012

So you’re walking along a trail or floating the river and see noxious weeds on US Forest Service land. What do you do? Call Tris Hoffman of the USFS at 406-758-3510. Be prepared to tell her what kind of a weed, how much is there, and the location. If Tris is unavailable when you call, you can leave a message for her. It would also be a great help if you could let Tris know a phone number and/or email address so that she can get back to you if she has any questions.

Keep a sharp eye out and help the USFS eradicate noxious weeds on the North Fork.

Category: News Other Resources Tags:

About NFNews Editor

Patti Hart is the editor-in-chief and founder of the NFNews.net. Patti lives on the North Fork during the summers and travels the world for the rest of the year, updating NFNews every day wherever there is an internet connection.