The NFLA Spring 2019 newsletter and calendar are out and about.
- Click here to get a pdf version of the front page of the calendar.
- And click here to get the back page.
We’ve also included the NFLA events in our NFNews calendar. See our on line calendar by clicking here.
Important upcoming events…
- Sondreson Hall Cleanup 10:00am Inside volunteers please bring cleaning supplies, outside workers appropriate tools for fence repair. Volunteers needed! Light lunch provided. Alan & Rachel Peura, hosts
- Gardener’s Roundtable 10:00 am Wernick’s Gazebo at the bottom of East Red Meadow Rd. Share ideas and knowledge with other North Fork gardeners. Wernicks will have plants for sale; anyone who has starts, plants, or bulbs to share or sell can bring them. Jerry & Linda Wernick, hosts.
- 1st Aid/CPR/AED Class 9:00 am Sondreson Hall. Bob Lee is providing training with certification. Class will last most of the day. Please bring your lunch and drinks. Cost is $50, and is limited to 10 individuals. Contact Bill Walker 406-407-2764 or email@example.com to reserve a spot.
And don’t forget to visit the NFLA website and sign up to be a member if you’re a North Fork Landowner.