For folks who missed the native plant talk or went and just want more plants, here is some information from Terry Divoky and (Windflower Nursery) and Andrew Beltz (Center for Native Plants).
Andrew’s nursery is open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9AM to 5PM. They are located at 1515 Trumble Creek Road, south of the airport on Highway 2. That is between Rose Crossing and Birch Grove, on the east side of Trumble Creek Road. They share a parking lot with Glacier Unitarian Church. Andrew’s phone # is 471-7752. His email address is email@example.com
Terry’s nursery is located at 775 Belton Stage Road in West Glacier. She does not have regular business hours. She suggests folks call if they want to come and they can arrange a time that she’ll be there. Her work phone is 406-387-5527 and her cell phone is 406-314-9086. Folks with no phone could also email her (firstname.lastname@example.org). Following are the directions to her place:
1. Coming from Kalispell, Columbia Falls or Whitefish, about 6 miles east of Coram, you’ll see San-Suz-Ed Campground on the left and large green sign that says Lake Five. Turn off of US Highway 2 onto the Lake Five Road just past the campground.
2. Follow the Lake Five Road approximately .4 mile to the “T” junction. Turn right onto Belton Stage Road at this junction.
3. Continue approximately .4 mile. Our house is on the right at 775 Belton Stage Road. We share a driveway with 765. Our signs are posted on a tree. Directly across from our driveway, on your left, you will see a large log entrance gate which says “Ross Point Road”.
4. We are the second house up the driveway. The driveway ends in our yard.
5. We have three dogs; one is old, deaf, and barky. The other two are very friendly and will walk up to your car to greet you. We just like to warn people that we have dogs. and will be pleased to put them all in their kennels if you would be more comfortable.
**If you come to the entrance to Glacier National Park you’ve passed us. Turn around and drive south about 2.5 miles and you’ll see Lake Five Road on your right.